I’m not sure if I’m interesting to get out 30 whole facts but hey, it’s worth a try right??
Here goes nothing I guess…
- I go to Early college which means I go to college and high school at the same time and I’ve almost got my associates degree. (I’ll actually be making a blog post later on, maybe even today, about things freshman in early college should know)
- I’m an ISTP on the Myers-Briggs test, if you want to know what that is or take the test yourself, the links will be at the bottom of the blog post!
- The first time I’d ever read a book over 300 pages in a 1 whole day was on a Saturday so I actually took almost the entire day. The book was Uglies by Scott Westerfeld and it was in middle school. I’m sure it happened before then with some Stephen King book or Daniel Steele book but I just remembered this one.
- I lost 40 pounds from the middle of my 8th grade year to the beginning of my 9th grade year and I’m currently 119-125 lbs on any given day and I’m a junior so woo.
- When I was 12 I had the measurements of a perfect woman “back in the day” (Besides height). This is counting breasts. Or so said my old sewing teacher when she was taking my measurements.
- I took a sewing class and made a Renaissance dress and it was lovely!
- After I had made the dress I joined 4-h and did a presentation on the history of Jacquard and Damask (whilst wearing the dress).
- I’ve been offered a spot in a local gallery to put my art in!! (eeeeeep 😀 )
- I have abstained from soda (With one or two exceptions) for about 2 years total.
- I’m starting a rap group called M/R^2 (M over r squared).
- I’ve been to only 16 US states and accidentally went to Mexico once when I was young.
- I used to live on the coast (Gulf shores AL).
- I’m horrible at painting.
- I’ve never been able to finish any of the many Novels I’ve started.(About 5)
- I have dreams that are so bad that they would make The Rock cry.
- I’ve been in a tornado.
- Some of my (previous) houses have been destroyed by hurricanes.
- Someone subscribed me to “Latina” magazine and paid for it because they thought I was Hispanic.
- I’m Italian.
- I’ve been in a 4k run walk.
- I’ve kept a journal since 6th grade.
- I really want to get into photography for a little bit at least.
- I want to learn how to develop my own photos (so you know, if you know anybody..)
- I can kind of play the piano..?
- I’m a horrible singer..
- I can dance but I’ve never had actual formal training. (I doubt kindergarten counts)
- I know some spanish and will hopefully be fluent by the end of the year.
- I’m also hoping to tackle Italian or maybe latin.
- My favorite color is BLUE.
- I could sit in the library for hours just reading different books, I love the smell of books old and new.
Here’s those links!!
Take the test: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
Have a beautiful day!